- Closing date for applications is Friday, February 16, 2018.
- News Group Newspapers Limited, publishers of The Sun, does not own or operate any of the parks mentioned in this offer. We offer our readers financial protection in the event of financial failure of any park or park operator in this offer by holding your holiday payment in a trust account until the completion of your holiday.
- Holidays offered are organised by independent parks and operators. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of your holiday park and comes into effect when a holiday confirmation has been issued to you. The party with whom you have your holiday contract accepts liability only for the negligent acts and/or omissions of its employees.
- These terms and conditions and How to Book apply to all holidays booked through this offer and, together with the standard conditions of the holiday park or park operator, form the basis of your contract with your holiday park or park operator and theirs with you. This offer is subject to availability. Your signed or online checked application is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer.
APPLICATIONS AND PAYMENT
- You can apply online or by post. For detailed instructions on how to apply, please see our How to Book section which form part of these terms and conditions. Parties of less than four can only be accepted on payment of the four berth price. Minimum payment with postal application is £38.
- Payment for postal applications can be made by cheque or postal order only. DO NOT SEND CASH. If unsuccessful, your payment will be returned by February 23, 2018. Our telephone hotline for this offer, 0344 543 9743, will open on February 22, 2018 (calls cost the same as a normal local or national landline and may be monitored or recorded for staff training purposes). Only complete applications for holidays will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be returned. We cannot always guarantee multiple applications will be similarly processed.
- If you choose to apply online, your application must include payment by credit or debit card.
- An online fee of £2.80 per booking will be added to the cost of all successful online bookings.
- The price of your Holiday from £9.50, with service charge, entertainment/clubroom passes and any peak date supplement added, will be the best price available for the same holiday at your chosen holiday park and holiday date in the same accommodation type. If you find it cheaper and advise us within 28 days of making your holiday application, once we have verified that the comparative cost is cheaper, we’ll refund you the difference plus £10. This price guarantee applies to bookings where a maximum of four people share a holiday home and pay for service charge, entertainment/ clubroom passes and any peak date supplement. The price comparison does not include any online booking fee and does not apply where optional extras are purchased such as bed linen, half board option, holiday home upgrades or to bookings where more than four people share a holiday home. Please contact the Holidays from £9.50 helpline within 28 days of applying should you find your confirmed holiday on offer at a cheaper price.
- Only people whose names are on your holiday booking form are permitted to occupy the holiday home allocated. Any persons causing a nuisance or disturbance to others will be asked to leave. Holiday homes will be caravan homes, chalets, apartments, lodges, bungalows, cottages or tents. Holiday homes will be available from 4pm on day of arrival (3pm with Comfort Extra Wide and Premier Plus Caravan upgrades) and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure. If you will be arriving at your park during late evening you MUST advise your park direct in advance. Weekend breaks start at 4pm on Friday and end at 10am on Monday. Midweek breaks start at 4pm on Monday and end at 10am on Friday. Seven night European breaks start at 4pm on Monday or Friday. Parks in this offer will allow you to use the park facilities on your day of arrival and departure, usually up until 6pm, before and after your specific holiday home accommodation is available. Please note that some facilities may be seasonal.
- It is your responsibility to leave your holiday home in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damaged or missing items WILL be charged to you. At European parks you may also be charged an additional refundable cleaning/damage waiver deposit of £100. This will be charged direct to you by your park in advance of your arrival. Alternatively, you will have the option to pay a non-refundable Equipment Damage Waiver guarantee of £15 per booking. This must be paid PRIOR to arrival at your park.
- These are self-catering holidays. No meals are included in the price, except on catered holidays where breakfast and evening meal are included for supplements of between £12.95 and £19.25 per person per day, based on four people sharing.
- Bed linen and blankets are NOT included at any of the holiday parks within this promotion (except with Premier Plus caravan upgrades). Most parks offer bed linen and blankets for hire at a very reasonable cost and these can be booked and paid direct with your park or park operator. Most tent accommodation includes pillows and blankets but please check with your park/operator. A charge for cots, cot sides, high chairs and bed linen, if required, will apply.
- Service charges are applied by some parks, others offer NO SERVICE CHARGE but Electricity/Gas is metered. Where applicable, service charges are per unit per night and are primarily to cover the cost of pre-arrival cleaning of your holiday home and include gas and electricity. Where this is not included, parks have coin meters or token meters. Tokens can be purchased at your park. Service charges range from £4.50 to £15 per holiday home per night. Service charges must be paid direct to your park operator in advance of arrival. For European parks you may also be required to pay a refundable cleaning/damage waiver deposit on arrival at your park (please see 11). DO NOT send the Service Charge payment or cleaning/damage waiver with your postal application.
- Parks offering full day and evening entertainment programmes may charge for optional Entertainment Plus Passes. Charges range from £3.25 to £30 per person per break. Other parks may charge £2 to £11 per person per break for optional Clubroom Passes. Check your park’s listing for specific charges. Please note that entertainment may be limited at some parks on some dates. These passes are optional but are required to access most facilities at your holiday park. Entertainment and Clubroom passes are payable direct to your park operator after you have received your holiday confirmation and in advance of your arrival.
- Peak Date supplements are charged by some parks and these are clearly indicated in the park’s listing. Charges will be £3.50 per person per break or £6 per person per break dependent upon date selected, and based on a minimum of 4 people sharing. Peak Date supplements will be charged at the time of booking on the website or will be charged direct by your park for postal applications.
- These are family holidays and bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all persons are under the age of 21. All-male and all-female parties under the age of 25 can only be accepted at the holiday park’s discretion and in accordance with the terms and conditions of specific holiday parks. Dogs are only permitted at parks that display the dogs permitted symbol in the park listings. A maximum of two dogs will be permitted in dog-friendly holiday homes at these parks. Other pets and some breeds of dog, including those listed in the Dangerous Dog Act, are not allowed. If you are unsure whether or not your dog is allowed, please check with your park directly prior to booking. A charge is made for each dog and this must be paid at the time of booking. Dogs are not allowed on bedding or seating, must not be left unattended, must be kept on a lead at all times, and you must clean up after your dog. Dogs (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any park facilities or play areas. If your dog is causing a nuisance or damage, parks reserve the right to refuse entry or you will be required to remove it from the park.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- ABSOLUTELY NO AMENDMENTS WHATSOEVER can be made by you after your holiday application has been received by us. No refunds whatsoever can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the holiday confirmation has been issued to you in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is the fault of the park or operator.
- For Isle of Wight, Irish and European holidays, or for holidays on the mainland from Isle of Wight or Ireland, The Sun has negotiated special crossing rates in conjunction with this offer. For European holidays you can choose from Dover-Calais ferry crossings with P&O Ferries from £59 return for car and up to 9 occupants, Portsmouth-Caen, Poole-Cherbourg or Portsmouth- Cherbourg with Brittany Ferries from £110 return for car and up to five occupants. Offers for Plymouth-Roscoff and Portsmouth-Le Havre from £110 return are also available. If choosing a European holiday, you can select and pay for your chosen ferry crossing at the time of booking. Alternatively, full details of ferry deals will also be sent to you with your holiday confirmation and you can choose to make your booking direct with the ferry operator. Your crossing contract is with the ferry operator. To help when making your European holiday selection, we have included mileage and drive times to and from the nearest recommended port with the park facility listings. These are approximate and The Sun, the parks and operators are not responsible for journey times exceeding those shown or any road toll charges that may be incurred. For travel through Europe, all members of your party will require a valid passport and those driving are advised to take their driving licence.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Use of the Holiday from £9.50 website is subject to The Sun’s general terms and conditions which can be found at thesun.co.uk/terms. using the Holiday from £9.50 website, you agree to these terms.